Tuesday 13 May 2014

Collab Project WIP

I have been working on my scenes for my collab project recently. It was really nice to get back to animating again, it feels like I have been planning for ages. It is different for me to work on a lot of very short shots rather then one long one. I am finding it more challenging because there isnt a single flow of emotion. I think it is a good challenge to have to get into the mindset of so many different emotions as I work on each one.

I also have a very rough creature run cycle. I found the model and rig quite a challenge to work with but I think i managed to hit the poses okay. It still needs a lot of upper body and head work but I am happy with the timing and speed.

This is a rough compilation of most of my scenes. Some scenes still need a fair amount of work but im happy with where they are going.


No comments:

Post a Comment