Friday 11 April 2014

Visual Forms: Artist Research Diary

A module I take along side CG Animation is Visual Forms. One of the projects we had was to create a research diary of artist that have inspired us and our artwork. It was hard for me to choose just a few but I eventually narrowed it down. I included Artists that I think shaped my artwork and style from a young age as well as recently discovered artist that influence me now. I really enjoyed thinking back and really analyzing why I draw the way I do and who inspired me to do so.
Here are the pages of my research diary:

















I am quite happy with how this turned out and I think its a nice documentation of artists I love. I went about this in a a very personal way and feel there is a lot of me in this diary. I tried to cover all aspects of art that I love and my favorite artists in those fields. If you ever wonder why I like what I like and why I draw like I draw, look to these guys above. They're all responsible and I am thankful they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment