Tuesday 3 December 2013

Its First Post Time.

Hello, and here is my blog. 
This is basically a place for me to put all my work over the next few years as a Computer Animation student. I hope I will be able to refer people to this blog so they can see what I am working on, what i am learning and generally what I'm spending my life doing.
I'm a little late to the blog game but I'm sure there will be plenty of work up on here in no time. I will be including most of my work here, including all the planning that goes into the final pieces from my projects, along with my spare time sketches and any other work i see relevant. 
There are also other places on the internet i like to hide away, they will all be linked to somewhere on this blog. 
Well now, fingers crossed to me keeping up with this, but for now, to upload my previous work. woop woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment